PitchFest is a business development support program geared towards investment readiness and pitching aimed at connecting entrepreneurs to investors that match their needs, preferences, and goals. The aim is to expose ambitious entrepreneurs to business growth opportunities and financing to achieve their growth potential.
Are you an ambitious entrepreneur, already generating revenue with great potential to grow to the next level? Pitchfest is here for you.
So far we over 70% of the participants are matched with potential investors, this year we are extending this opportunity regionally in Uganda. If you are an ambitious entrepreneur, already generating revenue with great potential to grow to the next level, we are here for you. Apply and actualize the potential of your business.
The schedule is as below:
- National Edition–Kampala: 25th Nov Location: UIRI Conference Hall-Nakawa
Why participate: as an entrepreneur
- Access pre-investment (training & coaching) support to make your business investment-ready.
- Get publicity for your product/services
- Connect to wider business networks and market opportunities.
- Get exposure to potential financing partners and investors.
NB: Please note application is FREE, upon selection, you will be required to pay a participation fee of 150,000UGX, this will cater for
- Training/preparation and coaching support: These includes Business modeling & Refinement, Developing/Refining Business plans,
- Pitching and storytelling support & practice before the pitchfest
- Pitching before financing partners and investors at Pitchfest event.
- Connect to an entrepreneur community of like-minded people keen to help each other grow.